Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and understand electrical schematics including control circuits to be able to use to assemble
- Have advance troubleshooting skills to identify functions in assemblies
- Have experience/knowledge of wire stripping, crimping, and sizing requirements of wire
- Ability to assemble electrical components within sheet metal enclosures and wire to drawing requirements
- Connect electrical assemblies into top level products
- Have experience with high and low voltage components and systems, 50, 60, & 400Hz
- Detail oriented, organized, and capable of handling a heavy workload.
- Familiarity and understanding of manufacturing drawings, blueprints, and specifications.
- Able to follow written Manufacturing Outlines, policies, and procedures as required.
- Ability to support requirements in a manufacturing environment requiring quick turnarounds.
- MANDATORY - US citizen or permanent resident (Green Card holders) due to Government ITAR regulations.
- Experience working on equipment with Military or Aerospace applications and workmanship requirements.
- Experience working on HVAC systems
- Electrical soldering certification
The Electrical Assembler reports directly to the Manufacturing Manager. Electrical Assemblers are expected to work and coordinate with the Manufacturing, Quality, and Engineering departments.
ABOUT APPLIED COMPANIES
Applied Companies, Inc. is a Southern California manufacturer of ruggedized Environmental Control Units (ECU’s) and Pressure Vessels for tactical military systems. As a small company, Applied Companies relies on the capabilities and good judgement of its people. We provide a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged. Every person at Applied is expected to help when and where needed. We have been in business since 1958 and offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision, along with a generous 401K match and profit-sharing program. Veteran-Founded | Woman-Owned
JOB APPLICATION FORM