Applied Companies Team
employees, are at the very heart and core of our company.
Become part of our team and join an organization where:
You will use your talents to do meaningful work.
Your knowledge and skills will contribute to the success of the organization.
You can make a difference.
It’s more than a job! It’s the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We are constantly searching for the best talent and offer
excellent development programs and internships.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Sales, Strategy, and Marketing teams. Lead the contract negotiation, contract review and administration of commercial, international, and government contracts for new and sustaining/existing products.
- Work closely with the Program Managers to recognize and assert changes in scope and constructive changes that are not covered by the contract. Assert and submit requests for equitable adjustments to the customer within the appropriate time limits.
- Lead contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contract activities in accordance with company policies and procedures, legal requirements, regulatory requirements, and customer specifications.
- Monitor customer’s and Company’s performance against a contract, including identifying any scheduled milestones or triggers and any issues (e.g., breaches, rebates, terminations, etc.) with in- force contracts.
- Responsible for contract management including contract review, developing the compliance matrix, negotiation, maintenance, order acknowledgement, order administration and terms and conditions review in accordance with Company’s contract policies.
- Proactively manage and monitor long term contracts and agreements.
- Ensure appropriate internal approvals and signature authorities are followed in the contract review and approval process.
- Ensure compliance with contracting policies, laws, and regulations, including but not limited to FAR’s, DFAR’s, CAS, EAR and ITAR.
- Verify that appropriate and complete customer documentation and authorizations have been received by company prior to authorizing and directing work to proceed.
- Coordinate flow-down of terms and conditions with all functional departments including program management, engineering, product support, finance, quality, supply chain management, manufacturing, as required.
- Provide program status and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; provide solutions to contractual issues, compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage multiple programs to ensure compliance to customer requirements while maintaining strict adherence to cost and schedule performance goals. Role requires hands-on program financial control experience.
- Analyze customer requirements including proposal, specifications. statements of work, and terms &
- conditions to identify opportunities and risks throughout the life of assigned programs (proposal to post-delivery support).
- Closely coordinate with Directors of Engineering and Operations to ensure all assigned programs are executed to plan.
- Represent company as primary point of customer contact for all assigned programs.
- Manage, prepare and execute internal and external design reviews.
- Coordinate, generate, prepare and submit data deliverables (CDRLs/SDRLs) to customer.
- Collect, track, analyze and report on cost, schedule, and technical metrics to assess program health.
- Coordinate and monitor invoicing of assigned programs.
- Support proposal review and development and manage follow-on business opportunities for all assigned programs, products and customers.
- Participate as a major contributor to the improvement of program management and program financial control improvement process.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
Submit your resume and our HR team will evaluate your qualifications.
We look to hire talent across departments including:
Sales & Business Development
Sheet Metal Assembly & Electrical
Undergraduate students for early identification of key talent.
Do you have a talent for Marketing or Sales?
principles you’ve learned in school to real world applications and situations.
The experience that you gain at Applied will be carried throughout your career.
WHY WORK AT APPLIED COMPANIES?
and benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision, along with
a generous 401K match and profit-sharing program.
Veteran Founded | Woman-Owned
our people. We unleash the talent of our employees rather than control it
with hierarchy or excessive bureaucracy.
We provide a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work
environment where creativity is encouraged. We have a team-oriented and
“Can Do” company culture filled with kind and generous people who have a
great sense of humor.